1. General Conditions. By visiting our website or purchasing an item from us, you agree to be bound by all terms and conditions set forth here, including any additional terms and conditions referenced herein. These Terms & Conditions apply to all users of the site, including but not limited to browsers, vendors, customers, merchants and contributors of content.
2. Prohibitions. You are prohibited from using the site or its contents:
(a) for any unlawful purpose;
(b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
(c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws or local ordinances;
(d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
(e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin or disability;
(f) to submit false or misleading information;
(g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the or any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
(h) to collect or track the personal information of others;
(i) to spawn, pfish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl or scrape;
(j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
(k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of this or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of our website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
3. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us and our officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms & Conditions or the terms and conditions they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
4. Changes to Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website following the posting of any changes to these Terms & Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
II. Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Ordering. Orders may be placed through this website, by e-mail or by telephone.
2. Custom Orders. We accept custom orders (“Custom Orders”) for products, as further described in our website, which will result in a quotation (“Quotation”) from us that sets forth the specifications you and we have agreed to. Your approval of the quotation or your payment for the items specified therein constitutes acceptance of the specifications and full responsibility for any errors or omissions contained therein. Any subsequent changes to the specifications may result in additional charges. We require a 50% deposit prior to the commencement of work on a Custom Order, with the balance due upon delivery. 3. Wholesale Orders. Please contact us for information about wholesale orders. Wholesale orders are governed by these Terms & Conditions as well as additional terms and conditions that will be provided prior to or at the time of your order.
4. Payments. We require payment in full for all non-Custom orders before shipment. Please see our website for details about the methods of payment we accept. The terms of payment for Custom Orders are set forth in our Quotation for the order.
5. Credit Card Details. You might be requested to provide credit or debit card information to approved payment gateways while making a payment via our website. You agree to provide correct and accurate credit/debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing services on the website. You also agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth on the website of the approved payment gateway. The information provided by you will not be utilized or shared with any third party unaffiliated with us or our approved payment gateways unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation, or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your credit or debit card details. We expressly disclaim all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit or debit card.
6. Shipping. We ship to anywhere in the United States using carriers selected by us in our sole discretion. Please contact us if you would like to arrange for shipping outside the United States. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Please allow additional time for international shipments. Though we endeavor to ship promptly upon receipt of an order we do not guarantee the arrival date of any item shipped and are not responsible for service transit times. If your order is not serviceable by our delivery partners or us, we will request that you provide us with an alternate shipping address. We expressly disclaim all liabilities associated with deliveries that are caused by our delivery partners and not by us, or with the non-delivery of any product.
7. Changed/Discontinued Items. We reserve the right to change or discontinue any item displayed on our website at any time for any reason, without notice. The photo, description or other information about an item displayed on our website is not a representation or promise that the item is actually available for purchase. We also reserve the right to add or modify the procedures, modes, processes or conditions of purchase at any time. We expressly disclaim all liabilities to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any aspect of our website.
III. Warranties and Disclaimers of Liability
1. Responsibility. You shall take all responsibility for your own actions in utilizing any products purchased by you from our website and we shall not be liable for any such action.
2. Payment Process. We are not responsible for any deficiency, defect or other problem with the electronic payment process, or payment gateway, utilized to facilitate purchases on our website.
3. Variations in Color. Due to the inherent and unique qualities of wood and wood finishes, variations in grain color, grain pattern, and unique markings must be expected. Such variations are not defects in the product and we expressly disclaim any liability for same. The photographs, descriptions and other contents of our website serve as a guide only and should not be taken as representing the exact traits, colors or shades of the product you receive.
4. Consequential Damages. In no event shall we, our officers, directors, employees, partners or vendors be liable to you or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including but not limited to those arising from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable and whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including but not limited to breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with your purchase of any product. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms & Conditions, our sole and exclusive liability to you, and your sole remedy, shall be limited to, in our sole discretion, the repair or replacement of, or the refund of money paid by you for the product under which the liability arises.
5. Typographical Errors. While we strive to provide accurate information regarding our products, including pricing information, typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error, we may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellations. We reserve the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you. If we cancel the order after the payment has been processed, the payment amount will be remitted to your account from which the payment was made.
IV. Returns, Exchanges and Refunds
1. General Policy. We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied with a non-Custom Order, you my return it for store credit, exchange it for the same or a different product of the same or lesser value, or obtain a full refund of your purchase price (to the original payment method) provided you notify contact us within 15 days of receiving the item. You must include your order number in your email.
2. Exceptions. We do not accept returns, exchanges or refunds of: (1) discounted and sale items; (2) items purchased by use of a gift card; or (3) Custom Orders. Returned items must be unused and returned in their original condition. We reserve the right to limit the amount and type of credit, exchange or refund offered for items not returned in their original condition.
3. Shipping. Except for Damaged Items (see below), we will not pay or reimburse you for the cost of shipping an item being returned. We will deduct the cost of return shipping from any amount being refunded to you. We suggest you use a trackable shipping service or purchase shipping insurance. We must receive the items being returned in its original condition in order to process any request for a credit, exchange or refund.
4. Damaged Item. If your order is received in damaged condition, we will repair or replace it at our sole discretion provided that you contact us within 48 hours of receiving the item and provide us with photographic evidence of the damage and of the condition of your order’s packaging, which will assist us in filing a claim with the carrier. Please inspect your order for damages immediately upon receipt. We will cover return shipping costs for repairs and replacements if applicable. We reserve the right to decline to repair or replace any item that we determine have been used by you.
1. General Policies. Certain visitors to our website may choose to interact with us in ways that require us to gather personally-identifying information. For example, you may provide us with your e-mail address. In such cases, we collect such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of your interaction with us. We will not disclose personally-identifying information other than as set forth in these Terms & Conditions. You can refuse to supply personally-identifying information, though by so doing you may be prevented from engaging in certain activities.
2. Statistics. We may collect statistics and data about the behavior of visitors to our website. We will not disclose personally-identifying information in connection with these activities.
3. Disclosure. We disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally- identifying information only to those of our employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide services, and that have agreed not to disclose it to others. We also may disclose such information as required by law or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our property rights or those of third parties.
4. Security. We take precautions to ensure the security of your personal information. We cannot guarantee, however, that hackers or unauthorized personnel will not gain access to your personal information despite our efforts. In using our website, you recognize and agree that your information may travel through third-party infrastructures which are not under our control.
VI. Miscellaneous Provisions
1. Legal Age. You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under applicable laws.
2. Governing Law. These Terms & Conditions, and our relationship, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without reference to conflict of laws principles.
3. Entire Agreement. These Terms & Conditions, and the documents and policies incorporated herein, constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the website, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us.
Your cart is currently empty.